Reproduction in printing with powdered pigment
- • High quality printing on Canson® paper 250 gr.
- • Colour calibrated by the artist.
- • Paper treated for durability without changing tone.
- • Compatible with standard framing, shipped unframed.
- • Signed at the front.
- • Certificate of authenticity attached.
It is usually prepared in less than 7 working days, and sent door to door in service 48h for Spain.
Shipping worldwide (around 5 / 7 working days).
The author reserves the right to produce a printed edition.
Secure payments by Stripe technology and SSL encryption. No data is stored.
Shipping worldwide through courier service. usually from 5 to 10 days.
About this work
The Gitano series talks about the frustration of imposed masculinity. How we are expected to be strong, brave, independent, protective, determined... when, in many cases, we are sensitive, dependent, and need the affection of others. All aspects of masculinity, physical and emotional, can be seen in this series. However, symbols and situations are used that make it clear that the men in the scenes are not what they seem.