Reproduction in printing with powdered pigment
- • High quality printing on Canson® paper 250 gr.
- • Colour calibrated by the artist.
- • Paper treated for durability without changing tone.
- • Compatible with standard framing, shipped unframed.
- • Signed at the front.
- • Certificate of authenticity attached.
It is usually prepared in less than 7 working days, and sent door to door in service 48h for Spain.
Shipping worldwide (around 10 / 15 working days).
The author reserves the right to produce a printed edition.
About this work
A boy with a sad look, sitting on an infinitely empty background, waits in silence while he remembers stories of pain under the sea that are drawn on his body.
The sea: infinite place of calm, love, perfection, home.
Tentacle: Attempt to reach, to contain, to trap.
Houses: The home that is left behind and to which we can never return. Sometimes it burns and disappears, sometimes it waits to be engulfed by a wave.
Hand with open eye: Hope.
Key in coffin: Secrets.
Pair of swifts: Love, dependence, the couple.